As a virgin to greenscreen here ar a few tips to myself on how NOT to approach a greenscreen project (having already tried it and failed miserably!!):-
- Don’t be too ambitious, it’s ok to start with the basics.
- Don’t take it all so seriously, try and enjoy the process.
- But if you can’t, just remember that everyone has their nemesis so just grin and bear it!
- Don’t assume your fully auto handycam will cope with every eventuality (there is a reason why it was cheap!!)
- IF AT FIRST YOU DON’T SUCCEED TRY,TRY AGAIN!
- and finally KEEP SMILING!! no one died.